Dr. Lee and our team are committed to giving back to our community. Throughout the year, we participate in:
- The Mission of Mercy (MOM) Program. This program was created to address the overwhelming need for access to free oral health care and provide high-quality dental care for underserved Virginians. The MOM program operates mobile clinics in strategic locations across the state, providing preventive, restorative, and surgical dental treatments to more than 4,000 low-income individuals each year.
- Cornerstones Thanksgiving Food Drive.
- Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN) silent auction and school supplies drive.
- Medical Care for Children Project (MCCP). We provide free dental care to needy children in Fairfax County.
- We organize a holiday pet supplies drive for the Fairfax County Animal Shelter.
- We donate oral care products to our soldiers in Afghanistan.
If you are passionate about community service, we invite you to join our cause! Contact our office today to learn how you can get involved and make a difference through dental care in Fairfax, Virginia.