Are your teeth broken or damaged and in need of an immediate restoration? Is your mouth ready for the protection that CEREC® dental crowns can provide? CEREC dental crowns are designed to not only protect broken or damaged teeth but also improve their look and function. Listed below are just a few of the benefits you can expect with a CEREC dental crown:
– CEREC dental crowns are designed directly at the office on specialized computers so that you can have your crown ready in as little as one business day.
– CEREC crowns remove the need for uncomfortable temporary crowns and give you the immediate relief you are seeking.
– CEREC dental crowns are designed to last over a decade of heavy use, and can easily be replaced if knocked loose or damaged.
– CEREC technology can also be used to provide tooth-colored dental fillings that blend well with your smile and provide more durability than composites.
– If your teeth are broken into bits, it may be possible to bind the bits of the tooth back together with CEREC dental crowns and even restore the functionality of the tooth.
To schedule your professional exam at Dr. Paul Lee with Dr. Paul Lee and our team at our dentist office in Fairfax, Virginia, simply give us a call at 703-352-9600. We look forward to hearing from you.